44’-7″ X 53′-2″
Open floor plan
Living area linked to the terrace
Master Bedroom separate from other bedroom
Open home office
Covered front porch
Covered side porch
MODIFY THIS HOUSE PLAN
Fill the form with your desired house changes.
Learn more about modifications in the House Modification Guide below.
House Modification Guide
During house modification process there is no limit for revisions. Modification process continues until you are absolutely sure the house plan is for you and there is nothing else you would like to change.
Cost $100 - $500
- Reverse house plan
- Minor layout redesign for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Change exterior design with different siding layout, materials and colors.
- Extending 1-2 rooms and rearranging room layout.
- Adding or removing 1-2 rooms (depending on complexity and square footage).
- Custom house structure such as masonry, ICF, etc. or changing 2"x 6" framing to 2"x 4", 2"x 8", etc.
- Adding garage space for additional car or changing garage entry location.
- Changing, adding or removing doors and windows.
- Changing roof pitch.
Cost $600 - $1100
- Redesigning kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and rearranging room location in the floor plan.
- Change roof type to gable, hip, flat, lean-to roof, etc.
- House expansion with additional rooms (depending on complexity and additional square footage).
- Significant exterior changes with additional building massing design, different siding layout, materials and colors.
Cost $1200 +
- Redesigning over 50% of the floor plan.
- Adding significant square footage.
- Adding a floor with new room layout design.
Plan Modification Process
1. Send your requirements
Describe your floor plan changes with required additional features
2. Design process
Depending on your requirements design process could take 1-4 weeks.
3. Final design
After finalizing house design, the plan set drawings are produced in up to 1 week.
Upload your Site Plan drawing to see how the floor plan fits your property.
This modern cabin was designed to fulfill temporary living needs as a vacation home. House character is expressed in continuing connection of interior and exterior spaces. Spacious kitchen and living room were designed as one continuous space in an open floor plan. A home office or hobby room is attached to the main
living area. As the number of people working from home increases, we believe this workspace gives the opportunity to escape to nature and work at the same time. This space could be transformed into additional bedroom with a partition wall. The master bedroom is located separately, to allow privacy and
comfort. The master suite has its own master bathroom and wall closet. The utility room with storage is located at the front of the house. This is a flexible area as it could be extended to have more space. The cabin layout allows having the view in all four directions South, East, North and West, which gives continuing sunlight in the house.