78’-8″ X 68′-11″
Open floor plan
Living area linked to the terrace
Master Bedroom separate from other bedrooms
MODIFY THIS HOUSE PLAN
Fill the form with your desired house changes.
Learn more about modifications in the House Modification Guide below.
House Modification Guide
During house modification process there is no limit for revisions. Modification process continues until you are absolutely sure the house plan is for you and there is nothing else you would like to change.
Cost $100 - $500
- Reverse house plan
- Minor layout redesign for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Change exterior design with different siding layout, materials and colors.
- Extending 1-2 rooms and rearranging room layout.
- Adding or removing 1-2 rooms (depending on complexity and square footage).
- Custom house structure such as masonry, ICF, etc. or changing 2"x 6" framing to 2"x 4", 2"x 8", etc.
- Adding garage space for additional car or changing garage entry location.
- Changing, adding or removing doors and windows.
- Changing roof pitch.
Cost $600 - $1100
- Redesigning kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and rearranging room location in the floor plan.
- Change roof type to gable, hip, flat, lean-to roof, etc.
- House expansion with additional rooms (depending on complexity and additional square footage).
- Significant exterior changes with additional building massing design, different siding layout, materials and colors.
Cost $1200 +
- Redesigning over 50% of the floor plan.
- Adding significant square footage.
- Adding a floor with new room layout design.
Plan Modification Process
1. Send your requirements
Describe your floor plan changes with required additional features
2. Design process
Depending on your requirements design process could take 1-4 weeks.
3. Final design
After finalizing house design, the plan set drawings are produced in up to 1 week.
Upload your Site Plan drawing to see how the floor plan fits your property.
The modern cabin style house character is expressed by connected interior and exterior spaces. Open floor plan with high ceiling allows continuing daylight flow. Spacious kitchen is opened to the dining area and great room. The main fireplace is located in the center of living area which serves as a sculptural object. Master
bedroom is located separately from the rest of the bedrooms for more privacy and comfort. Master suite has its own walk-in closet, bathroom, and private master porch. The main house porch has outside fireplace for BBQ. All secondary zones such as utility room and storage are located at the end
of the house which could be extended to have more space. The focus on this house was to create an aesthetically well-designed house which at the same time would be sustainable and energy efficient with additional exterior wall insulation.