73’-5″ X 67′-5″
Open floor plan
Living area linked to the porch
Open space to the second floor
Master Bedroom separate from other bedrooms
Main floor master bedroom
MODIFY THIS HOUSE PLAN
Fill the form below with your desired house changes and receive free modification quote within 24 hours.
There is no upfront payment for house modifications. You only pay the final house plan price once you approve the final house design and you are sure this house is for you. Learn more about customization in the House Modification Guide below.
House Modification Guide
During house modification process there is no limit for revisions. Modification process continues until you are absolutely sure the house plan is for you and there is nothing else you would like to change.
Cost $100 - $500
- Reverse house plan
- Minor layout redesign for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Change exterior design with different siding layout, materials and colors.
- Extending 1-2 rooms and rearranging room layout.
- Adding or removing 1-2 rooms (depending on complexity and square footage).
- Custom house structure such as masonry, ICF, etc. or changing 2"x 6" framing to 2"x 4", 2"x 8", etc.
- Adding garage space for an additional car or changing garage entry location.
- Changing, adding or removing doors and windows.
- Changing roof pitch.
Cost $500 - $1000
- Redesigning kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and rearranging room location in the floor plan.
- Change roof type to gable, hip, flat, lean-to roof, etc.
- House expansion with additional rooms (depending on complexity and additional square footage).
- Significant exterior changes with additional building massing design, different siding layout, materials and colors.
Cost $1000 +
- Redesigning over 50% of the floor plan.
- Adding significant square footage.
- Adding a floor with new room layout design.
Plan Modification Process
1. Send your requirements
Describe your floor plan changes with required additional features
2. Design process
Depending on your requirements design process could take 1-4 weeks.
3. Final design
After finalizing house design, the plan set drawings are produced in up to 1 week.
Upload your Site Plan drawing to check how this floor plan fits your property.
Modern farmhouse design is a combination of traditional American farmhouse design and minimalistic contemporary style architecture. This house design reflects the needs of contemporary living by giving diverse inside spaces. The ground floor plan is divided into few different zones. Left-wing accommodates the main living area of open plan kitchen, living room and double story dining area.
On the right wing, in the private zone, there is the master bedroom with large bathroom and open closet. It is situated parallel to the living room to catch the best views of the open lot. Between two house wings on the ground floor, there is a room suitable for home office or den. All main ground floor spaces are connected to the open outside porch to influence broader outside activities.
On the second floor, there are two large bedrooms and a bathroom. Open studio space could be used as a home library/hobby room or by adding partition walls there could be the fourth bedroom of the house. The second floor also has a balcony which allows to enjoy open lot views from above.