94’-5″ X 69′-8″
Open floor plan
Living area linked to the porch
Open space to the second floor
Master Bedroom separate from other bedrooms
Home office – studio
Covered front porch
Covered rear porch
MODIFY THIS HOUSE PLAN
Fill the form with your desired house changes.
Learn more about modifications in the House Modification Guide below.
House Modification Guide
During house modification process there is no limit for revisions. Modification process continues until you are absolutely sure the house plan is for you and there is nothing else you would like to change.
Cost $100 - $500
- Reverse house plan
- Minor layout redesign for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Change exterior design with different siding layout, materials and colors.
- Extending 1-2 rooms and rearranging room layout.
- Adding or removing 1-2 rooms (depending on complexity and square footage).
- Custom house structure such as masonry, ICF, etc. or changing 2"x 6" framing to 2"x 4", 2"x 8", etc.
- Adding garage space for additional car or changing garage entry location.
- Changing, adding or removing doors and windows.
- Changing roof pitch.
Cost $600 - $1100
- Redesigning kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and rearranging room location in the floor plan.
- Change roof type to gable, hip, flat, lean-to roof, etc.
- House expansion with additional rooms (depending on complexity and additional square footage).
- Significant exterior changes with additional building massing design, different siding layout, materials and colors.
Cost $1200 +
- Redesigning over 50% of the floor plan.
- Adding significant square footage.
- Adding a floor with new room layout design.
Plan Modification Process
1. Send your requirements
Describe your floor plan changes with required additional features
2. Design process
Depending on your requirements design process could take 1-4 weeks.
3. Final design
After finalizing house design, the plan set drawings are produced in up to 1 week.
Upload your Site Plan drawing to see how the floor plan fits your property.
The contemporary house design was inspired by an American farmhouse design and a modern style architecture. This house reflects the needs of contemporary living with connected inside spaces and attached outside activity places. The floor plan is
divided into a few different zones. The main living area features a double story ceiling which is connected to the second-floor studio for communal activities as well as a private working environment. The master bedroom features a large on suite bathroom. The master closet is
situated further away from the main master bedroom area to give privacy and promote silence. The master suite is situated parallel to the living area to catch the best views of the open lot. All main ground floor spaces are connected to the open outdoors porch to influence broader outside living.