35’-5″ X 47′-5″
Open floor plan
Living area linked to the porch
Main floor master bedroom
Master bedroom acess to sundeck
Dan – home office
Covered front porch
Covered side porch
MODIFY THIS HOUSE PLAN
Fill the form with your desired house changes.
Learn more about modifications in the House Modification Guide below.
House Modification Guide
During house modification process there is no limit for revisions. Modification process continues until you are absolutely sure the house plan is for you and there is nothing else you would like to change.
Cost $100 - $500
- Reverse house plan
- Minor layout redesign for kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Change exterior design with different siding layout, materials and colors.
- Extending 1-2 rooms and rearranging room layout.
- Adding or removing 1-2 rooms (depending on complexity and square footage).
- Custom house structure such as masonry, ICF, etc. or changing 2"x 6" framing to 2"x 4", 2"x 8", etc.
- Adding garage space for additional car or changing garage entry location.
- Changing, adding or removing doors and windows.
- Changing roof pitch.
Cost $600 - $1100
- Redesigning kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. and rearranging room location in the floor plan.
- Change roof type to gable, hip, flat, lean-to roof, etc.
- House expansion with additional rooms (depending on complexity and additional square footage).
- Significant exterior changes with additional building massing design, different siding layout, materials and colors.
Cost $1200 +
- Redesigning over 50% of the floor plan.
- Adding significant square footage.
- Adding a floor with new room layout design.
Plan Modification Process
1. Send your requirements
Describe your floor plan changes with required additional features
2. Design process
Depending on your requirements design process could take 1-4 weeks.
3. Final design
After finalizing house design, the plan set drawings are produced in up to 1 week.
Upload your Site Plan drawing to see how the floor plan fits your property.
This small house floor plan was designed as a vacation home or guest house, making the most of a small house plan. House character is expressed in continuing connection of interior and exterior spaces. The main living area has a higher ceiling which increases the volume of the space. Window positioning gives views in
different site directions and brings continuing sunlight into the house. The master bedroom is located separately from the living area for privacy and comfort. The master suite is opened to the sundeck for outside activities. The second bedroom could be used as Dan, Hobby Room, Home Office, etc. One of the main tasks of
this tiny house was to have as much storage as possible which brings the ideas of build in closet and the living room shelf-wall. House layout has great flexibility options and room areas could be extended to have more space if necessary.